As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

-13 degree [chat]

WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
78c73b01e4d647ade7c793684c3e9815.png

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Probably need to wear a hat that day. Maybe.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

not telling you how to live your life, but you probably need to wear this:

4y6g5cd29b9r.jpg

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

kp1qxzl5zx9e.jpg

UUUUUUUUUUUU

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    It’s cool to be cold 8-) 8-) 8-)

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Reposting for the morning crew

I dont know what to say about this, if you have no intention of seeing this you have to read this.

‘Serenity’ (Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway) Has the Wackiest Ending of 2019

https://www.slashfilm.com/serenity-ending-twist/

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    The last time it got this cold the transmission in the VW wouldn't shift. If you ran it up to almost redline, shifted into neutral, then back into drive it would though.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

kp1qxzl5zx9e.jpg

UUUUUUUUUUUU

6ylnvzps1ih1.png

I think I am doing this wrong :rotate:

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    I guess I'm awake now

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    Reposting for the morning crew

I dont know what to say about this, if you have no intention of seeing this you have to read this.

‘Serenity’ (Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway) Has the Wackiest Ending of 2019

https://www.slashfilm.com/serenity-ending-twist/

Honestly, if you’re planning on seeing it, you should probably still read it.

• Options
    Best quote from that article:
    • Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada: -5 degrees
    • Old Crow, Yukon Territory, Canada degrees
    • Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station: -4 degrees

• Options
    The reaction to the weather would carry more weight if people in northern Illinois didn't immediately start wearing ankle-length down jackets and complaining about how cold it is when it hits 50 the first time in October. Every year it's like the entire state just moved here from Florida or something.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Sounds like we need to warm this globe up a little.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Its hip to be square

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    The reaction to the weather would carry more weight if people in northern Illinois didn't immediately start wearing ankle-length down jackets and complaining about how cold it is when it hits 50 the first time in October. Every year it's like the entire state just moved here from Florida or something.

What part of northern Illinois are you in? Because that doesn't sound at all like any area in or around Chicago I've ever lived in.

• Options
    Bogart wrote: »

Going to be ironic when all the mad scientists who wanted to strap boosters to one side of the planet and push it into a new orbit end up being the heroes.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Ketar wrote: »

What part of northern Illinois are you in? Because that doesn't sound at all like any area in or around Chicago I've ever lived in.

I work in Evanston and live in Waukegan.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    edited January 2019

I work in Evanston and live in Waukegan.

This tracks

(Evanston is where all the rich white people live, for those unfamiliar with the area)

Winky on
  • Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    I'm in Naperville now. No real shortage of rich white folks here. The moms at my kids' schools have kept doing yoga pants and stylish jackets all winter. At least until recently.

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Hmmmm it is 38F here

It was supposed to snow but IDK if that will happen now

Get dunked on, the north

• Options
    For reference I am about 2ish hours away from Syndalis

• Options
    The South will rise* again!

*In temperature

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Hello icicles

• Options
    36F here

Also it is 36 degrees Fahrenheit outside

• Options
    Arch wrote: »

yeah, down at the corporate headquarters all this week.

Apparently NY is gonna get really cold (nothing like Chicago but still), but I won't be there to experience it

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    YoshisummonsYoshisummons You have to let the dead vote, otherwise you'd just kill people you disagree with!Registered User regular
    My cold wave is set for tomorrow.

• Options
    I also need to visit @syndalis and @spool32 sometime soon but family members keep having babies and those babies keep having birthday parties!

Two weekends ago I was in Durham for a birthday/MTG prerelease

Last weekend I went to see my new niece

This weekend is my nephew's birthday

When can i just relax

• Options
    syndalis wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »

yeah, down at the corporate headquarters all this week.

Apparently NY is gonna get really cold (nothing like Chicago but still), but I won't be there to experience it

Yeah tmmw night we're supposed to go into the single digits

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Illinois is known as the "prarie state"

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

@Winky @Sir Landshark @porp @tyrannus @Zampanov looooooooooool get rekt friends i left behind in Chicago

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    I just want a weekend to paint my warhammer guys T_T

• Options
    It looks like being quite a mild winter over here.

Which is nice.

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    I'm in Naperville now. No real shortage of rich white folks here. The moms at my kids' schools have kept doing yoga pants and stylish jackets all winter. At least until recently.

Lol we are neighbors

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    A retweet from someone I follow introduces me to an account called ChonkyBoys. It's content is what you'd expect.

Bogart on
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    looks like it'll be -20 here on thursday

fun times

-5 right now (-10 windchill)

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    A retweet from someone I follow introduces me to an account called ChonkyBoys. It's content is what you'd expect.

Is it a Chubby checker tribute band?

• Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular

Wednesday is gonna be big coat weather.

• Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular

Husky pet shop boys cover band?

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    I got a really nice text message from the pastor across the street after I snowblowed his walk and drive yesterday, wherein he told me he knocked off work early to try and get some of it done before it accumulated but that he instead just came home and had a beer and relaxed

10/10 would neighbor again, they've stopped over to help with leaves and brought fudge over at Christmas

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular

No thank you. 47.7C was enough.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

This discussion has been closed.