As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I'm not Sue Gruff [Game Grumps]

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    I generally don't watch a bunch of Youtubers, but I had actually already watched a playthrough of Parasocial so I think that pulled me out of the videos a bit. I've never seen Poppy's Playhouse though, so I'm really enjoying that one. Despite the obnoxious voice, I really liked the Seven Nights Ghost as well - the story was interesting. The House of the Dead was great but it also made me wish they'd do Typing of the Dead Overkill.

• Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    I envy those who can watch Arin do the jock voice for a long time. It kills me so much and really sours me on the experience.

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    edited October 2023
    Does anyone else randomly think of jokes for no reason?

"Hey Billy, what was your favorite episode of Game Grumps"
    "I REALLY LIKE THE ONE WHERE ARIN TALKS ABOUT MACARONI FOR A LOOOOOONG TIME..."

This one kind of popped in my brain this morning.

KoopahTroopah on
  • Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular

The phrase "I'm so shmumbled" pops into my mind on the regular.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

What's the difference between a moodle and a banoodle?

Skaboodle!

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Hello my name is Milton I am from Milton's Milton Factory.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    McMoogleMcMoogle Registered User regular
    edited October 2023
    I shot and hit something but it wasn't what I was aiming at so I guess I mi-yussed.

And "IT'S REAL AS ****, YO!!!" particularly around spooky time.

McMoogle on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    Arin's Obama impression (the first time he pulled it out, back during Kirby's Dream Course) remains great not just because it's funny but because it's a good impression.

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Shadowen wrote: »
    Arin's Obama impression (the first time he pulled it out, back during Kirby's Dream Course) remains great not just because it's funny but because it's a good impression.

"Danny... Danny and Arnold."

• Options
    MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    Homebody is half off on Steam right now. Went ahead and grabbed it, need a good weekend game to play before halloween

XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
  • Options
    JacobyJacoby OHHHHH IT’S A SNAKE Creature - SnakeRegistered User regular
    I miss my son, Matthias. He’s dead. Thanks for bringing it up.

GameCenter: ROldford
    Switch: nin.codes/roldford
  • Options
    IT'S BEEN A WHILE!!!

Every time I say it. I hear Dan sing it.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    urahonky wrote: »
    IT'S BEEN A WHILE!!!

Ever since that whole "Aaron Lewis lines up the corpses of coyotes to spell out Trump 2024" thing I've managed to stop hearing that song

• Options
    IT'S BEEN A WHILE!!!

Ever since that whole "Aaron Lewis lines up the corpses of coyotes to spell out Trump 2024" thing I've managed to stop hearing that song

I don't want any context or follow up for the following sentence: What the fuck?

• Options
    IT'S BEEN A WHILE!!!

I don't want any context or follow up for the following sentence: What the fuck?

Yeah.

Yeah.

• Options
    NitsuaNitsua Gloucester, VARegistered User regular
    I had no idea about that and I recently saw Staind in concert. Pretty lackluster honestly, but yikes that’s way, way off the deep end.

• Options
    So glad they finished Poppy Playtime! This is what I was looking for when they mentioned Ghoul Grumps all month.

• Options
    I wonder if they’ll have a special one-off for Halloween itself?

• Options
    I thought they'd play Homebody for sure.

• Options
    I’m On Observation Duty 6?

• Options
    I’m On Observation Duty 6?

Oh shit they're on 6? My wife is going to be stoked. We finished up through 4.

• Options
    It would be great if it was Observation Duty - although Allie will be missed, I love Arin just moving the cursor around saying the names of the things he sees.

• Options
    They ended up doing another poop killer. Fun…. I’ll pass until they have something else actually fun to watch. I hope they get back to the Super Bunny Men playthrough. The way they act though that always has me rolling, even if they don’t make much, if any, progress episode to episode.

• Options
    Yawn. Oh well.

• Options
    At least this poop game was easier to see and less blurry and dark.

Afterwards, I watched Bad Ben again for the best spooky time experience.

• Options
    At least this poop game was easier to see and less blurry and dark.

Afterwards, I watched Bad Ben again for the best spooky time experience.

Gahd Damn it.

• Options
    That game was magical.

• Options
    They really need to go back to Para Eyes and put it on a harder difficulty. Whatever build they were playing was insanely easy. Current build has your sanity go down at around 10% every 30 minutes and I think in their build it was 10% every hour. So it took a lot of pressure off them.

We did get the "Mind Knights" bit which was hilarious but we didn't get to see Dan get freaked out by any of the intruders. If they played it on Normal difficult there'd be 2x as many anomalies. My wife and I just finished an Insane level that had 7 cameras and 5x anomalies.

• Options
    My new quote is now:

"How are you feeling today?"

"Feeling great! Feeling SANE!"

• Options
    My new quote is now:

"How are you feeling today?"

"Feeling great! Feeling SANE!"

Lol where is that from?

• Options
    https://youtu.be/QeQZVv8isUI?t=400

Their Para Eyes playthrough :) timestamp is around 6:40 in the above clip if it doesn't link properly.

• Options
    Oh man. I'm watching them play Pigsaw and watching Arin do the exact same thing over and over again for 20 minutes is frustrating lol

• Options
    Catching up on Tears and Kermit doing 80s action lines is pretty great.

"Erm.. get away from her you bitch. nyeheheheh!"

• Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    https://youtu.be/Pml0zrR3ka0?si=Kx1NDfefMIg28D2h
    The meaning of the season (for this one YT channel at least).

• Options
  • Options
    EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    Well, it took six months, 70/69.5 episodes, and more deaths and cockamamie contraptions than I could count, but the grumps finally finished Tears of the Kingdom!
    And sure enough, the finale involved another cockamamie contraption that didn't work as expected at all, Arin forgetting everything, and a whole lot of probably unnecessary deaths! But Arin still won in the end, so good for him!

In spite of, or often because of, Arin's stubborn insistence on doing things the wrong way, it was an entertaining ride the whole way, and I've watched compilations of some of his less successful plans an embarrassing amount of times.

You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
  • Options
    Yeah I might have to watch a compilation. I made it a few episodes in before I had to tap out. Watching him set himself up for failure was frustrating episode after episode. But seeing everything fail in one episode would be hilarious.

• Options
    https://youtu.be/YawgaHotbgc?si=bYY9m1KH99-pSUMQ
    "Maybe next year our daughter will love us..."

• Options
  • Options
    If you're like me (and I know I am), you haven't been paying attention to NSP for a bit here. If so, you probably missed these last two music videos.
    https://youtu.be/Qe9QgDNAtfQ?si=JioKhWLRln1K3QKP
    https://youtu.be/YBLuqQ_n3bg?si=1TEnQCuNvSdVvY0X
    Miss them no longer, they're great!
    (I don't know how to feel about 40 year old Dan still having EXACTLY this sense of humor).