As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

ALL-BLACK THE [FASHION THREAD]

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I don't have the twitters.

But it was a lovely wedding!

Complete with an African American Episcopalian Reverend giving the sermon. He was trying so hard to get the guests worked up and they were not responding, but my goodness he was fantastic.

• Options
    NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    I was not watching and am not watching but if this is the outfit in question they both look amazeballs.

hS92Wfo.jpg

When will the international epidemic of men in suits with poorly tailored pants end

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Holy shit!
    Well that farts all over what I came in here to post. Namely, I've been gradually dyeing my hair more and more green to see when anyone at work will notice

ms7vagb0ectu.jpg

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Your hair does look great though mate!

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular

Complete with an African American Episcopalian Reverend giving the sermon. He was trying so hard to get the guests worked up and they were not responding, but my goodness he was fantastic.

In the UK you are very much taught that church is a place never to get worked up in.

Any US style of church worship seemed very alien back when I was still actively attending church! It was all about quiet solemnity.

• Options
    edited May 2018
    If the Queen mum was still around she'd have been A-men!ing with the best of them.

tynic on
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Holy hell can David Beckham wear a suit, goddamn

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Well I mean that's basically been his job for the last decade or so.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Honestly, between Beckham and Clooney, they were the 2 best suits that I saw.

Amal Clooney's dress was pretty much the top for me.

• Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular

PB Curry is my mum's boss and so I have had the privilege of meeting him a few times as well as.hearing him preach. The man has this incredible energy about him in any conversation, and the extent to which he is earnest about practicing what he pleaches cannot be overstated. So glad the rest of the world is growing to notice!

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Those look like some very skinny trousers Becks is wearing

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    if you get a morning suit, you better get a tailored one

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Janson wrote: »

In the UK you are very much taught that church is a place never to get worked up in.

Any US style of church worship seemed very alien back when I was still actively attending church! It was all about quiet solemnity.

Yeah staying quiet over here in church is a "Im listening to show my respect" thing - I would have also been very confused by the Reverend whether to respond and fighting that ingrained social code!

• Options
    We also don't really do that sort of thing over here anyway

Not without a few drinks anyway

• Options
    Express emotions? Sounds about right! :D

Lisa Eldridge has released her own jewellery, http://www.lisaeldridge.com/shop , I can't work out if I love them or if they are too bulky but they always look nice on her:

10_0_HERO_RD_180512_large.jpg?v=1526234747
    17_0_HERO_L_180512_large.jpg?v=1526293926
    21_0_HERO_L_180512_large.jpg?v=1526294087
    19_0_HERO_L_180512_large.jpg?v=1526294005
    26_0_HERO_L_180512_large.jpg?v=1526294469

• Options
    EinzelEinzel Registered User regular
    Mmmm gemstones.

• Options
    Einzel wrote: »
    Mmmm gemstones.

The forbidden gum drops.

• Options
    JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote: »

Lisa Eldridge has released her own jewellery, http://www.lisaeldridge.com/shop , I can't work out if I love them or if they are too bulky but they always look nice on her:

Looks like you only need the Soul Stone ...

• Options
    NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote: »

As a Magic player I'm way into these because they look like the "moxen" - cards that were printed at the game's outset that have beautiful gems depicted on them

• Options
    Incidentally I too got a haircut yesterday

IMG_20180518_130309.jpg

• Options

you know what is expected of you, fashion thread

give me your goth looks

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Shit, world goth day? I guess it's an evening of listening to Witch House for me then...

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2018
    I'm wearing black underwear, does that count?

And I'm in a dark mood too

DouglasDanger on
  • Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    I'm wearing black underwear, does that count?

And I'm in a dark mood too

it counts where it counts, which is in your heart. and crotch

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Solar wrote: »
    Incidentally I too got a haircut yesterday

IMG_20180518_130309.jpg

's a good cut

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    YbJ9BtMl.jpg

I do what I can

This is the Look BEFORE the existential dread of having lost my wallet set in

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    I don't mean to alarm but there seems to be a bug on you.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular

I do what I can

the hair is in a very rad place, LS

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    YbJ9BtMl.jpg

I do what I can

God

damn

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    Sandra

I'll have the hospital forward you the bill for making me swoon

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular

I do what I can

the hair is in a very rad place, LS

The rest of her seems to be there too, but I can see how you'd be too distracted by the hair to notice.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    UarLhY3l.jpg

Happy World Goth Day, fashion thread

• Options
    minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    I can't say I expected you to own that many creepy masks, but I can't say I'm 100% surprised, either.

Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    There are like eight more of those elsewhere in my bedroom right now, I think.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Straightzi actually lives in Ben Stein's office from The Mask.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Cello wrote: »
    Sandra

I'll have the hospital forward you the bill for making me swoon

I feel like Cigna will cover that, probably :wink:

Quetz did you rip that shirt especially for today? Or was it already ripped?

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Already ripped. It was originally a crew neck shirt, which I cannot abide, and it didn't take particularly well to having the neck cut out of it. I've been kind of waiting for it up fully disintegrate, but the last bit of this shoulder is hanging on by a thread.

• Options
    how do you wear a suit and stay cool in 95 degree weather. is there a suit secret or do you just get really good at hiding how much it sucks

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options