As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Steam] now returns you to your regular programming.

• Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    As a long term Event Horizon fan... *installing*
    I already have Deliver Us The Moon on the ol' HDD :)

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    So hell is like Beetlejuice then

I imagine being forced to watch Tim Burton movies would be part of it.

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Seeing games set in Hell that are just kind of blandly red is disappointing. I'd love to see more people have fun with weird metaphysical spaces, rather than just having it be like a desert canyon but also there are bones on the walls.

I like games and media that depict it as just a devoid, barren realm of nothingness, like in Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and What Dreams May Come.

I believe it was in Dogma where Azrael says that originally, hell was just the absence of God, but humans had to come along and make it so much worse.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    The Death Stranding photomode is fun too.

arej6htexnsj.jpg
    q9z53ws9pijj.jpg
    4yejg7n1z1rt.jpg

https://youtu.be/XxPK9utUq5o

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    Just came to say Little Witch Nobeta is quite challenging, the artistic style is misleading, feels like a souls game so far, need to not dive in to combat and play conservative.

• Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    Hundred Heroes kickstarter has only been up 30 minutes and already half way there. :D

Oh and I bring sick beats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBWD_h0lqjQ

Dr. Chaos on
    Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    That's Xenonauts over on GOG done. It's . . . fine. Not my favorite thing, but if you really enjoy XCOM and have already played every X-com alike type game, then this is another one. It is really meant to be particularly brutal, so even on easy there was a lot of save scumming to get from beginning to end.

Next I think I'll try and finish AssCreedUnity.

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
  • Options
    AntoshkaAntoshka Miauen Oil Change LazarusRegistered User regular
    Well, I was just at work, and made the mistake of popping into chat for a moment. A certain unnamed @Pixelated Pixie said something about my wishlist, and I immediately moved to rectify the issue. But I was too slow
    1EzXSgz.jpg

Thank you for Persona 4, @Pixelated Pixie : this will be the first time I've tried this, but I've heard many things about the series over the years. I look forward to getting home to try it out!

n57PM0C.jpg
  • Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    That wasn't me, though. That clearly says Bad Pixie and I'm the Good Pixie.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular

No, you're the Pixelated Pixie. See? Lies!

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular

smt-nocturne-pixie.png

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    The Death Stranding photomode is fun too.

Snip

I have taken so many screenshots in this game

I really recommend it to anyone who’s even remotely liked any of Hideos stuff in the past, and anyone who’s a fan of unusual games trying weird shit in general.

Also it’s incredibly well optimised and runs so well on my computer

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    The horns echo. Fear invades regions, spreading terror. People oblivious, sanguinely traipse. Overcast night. Panic and grief erupt. The warnings ominous.

You've been warned....

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I think everyone's already pre-emptively warned when new thread comes 'round. Only no one knows the activation condition so may as well go about life as usual.

• Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    @Viking is a huge menace! Gifting just because it's Tuesday?! What craziness is this!

trIIszL.jpg

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    The horns echo. Fear invades regions, spreading terror. People oblivious, sanguinely traipse. Overcast night. Panic and grief erupt. The warnings ominous.

You've been warned....

That's not at all omininous

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »

You've been warned....

Dang, how is it page 98 already.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    DaringDirkDaringDirk Daddy CEO Oakland, CARegistered User regular

You've been warned....

Class.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Big Classy wrote: »
    @Viking is a huge menace! Gifting just because it's Tuesday?! What craziness is this!

trIIszL.jpg

I briefly read that as Fear and was understandably intrigued.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Wish there was a way to set Sky Rogue up so that it used mods as enemies.

Ooh, a zaku!

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    DaringDirk wrote: »

You've been warned....

Class.

This was a Summer Sale thread.

• Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    DaringDirk wrote: »

You've been warned....

Class.

This was a Summer Sale thread.

Time was we'd have ripped through two or three threads over a Dale.

• Options
    QuestorQuestor PAX Aus Tabletop [E] Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I kinda like that we don't though, it makes the thread a bit more manageable

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    Questor wrote: »

Yeah. I pretty much had to take two weeks off the thread because I couldn't keep up, and anything I posted would get buried instantly. Even trying to quickly scan through the thread it moved too fast to keep up.

Jazz on
  • Options
    QuicalQuical Registered User regular
    Can't stop thinking about or playing Hades. That game is the good shit.

NNID: Quical
    STEAM: Quical
    Check out my youtube channel, maybe subscribe?: NerdAndOrGeek
  • Options
    QuestorQuestor PAX Aus Tabletop [E] Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Quical wrote: »
    Can't stop thinking about or playing Hades. That game is the good shit.

It combines some of my favourite things
    Roguelite
    Action
    Supergiant

So so good

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MudzgutMudzgut OhioRegistered User regular
    Jazz wrote: »
    Questor wrote: »

Yeah. I pretty much had to take two weeks off the thread because I couldn't keep up, and anything I posted would get buried instantly. Even trying to quickly scan through the thread it moved too fast to keep up.

When I had to check the thread more often than I worried about flash sales, I knew I was in trouble.

I think most of the slowdown from previous sale threads is at least partially due to the changes in how sales work. Knowing that a deal is a deal for two weeks means you can jump on it if you're itching to play/gift a game or you can relax and wait until the end. Either way, you won't be messed up by a flash sale or other event changing the price on you. Sure - flash sales came with some excitement, but they also were a pain at the same time.

98 pages, I can hear the drums, they aren't so far away now...

steam_sig.png

Twitch/Mudzgut
    Fall down seven times. Stand up eight.
  • Options
    Ed GrubermanEd Gruberman Registered User regular
  • Options
    QuicalQuical Registered User regular

I'm now ONLY interested in Otherside.

NNID: Quical
    STEAM: Quical
    Check out my youtube channel, maybe subscribe?: NerdAndOrGeek
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    "Bloodborne" Hm!
    "Final Fantasy" HM!
    "XCOM" *pulls the eject lever instantly*

• Options

It definitely looks interesting, but there is only so much time in the day! Someone play it and tell me all about it so I can keep playing other things.

steam_sig.png

Twitch/Mudzgut
  • Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Big Classy wrote: »

trIIszL.jpg

I briefly read that as Fear and was understandably intrigued.

Go Right Simulator!

--->

• Options
    I almost forgot! It's Grounded day! It's time to play "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" Simulator 2020!!!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/962130/Grounded/

steam_sig.png

Twitch/Mudzgut
  • Options
    49 minutes to Grounded!

Who's excited?!

I mean, besides me...

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    I am!

• Options
    BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    Mudzgut wrote: »

It definitely looks interesting, but there is only so much time in the day! Someone play it and tell me all about it so I can keep playing other things.

This is the purpose of this thread for me. So I can live vicariously through others when I can't play games. Also the added comfort that there is still good in the universe. Yeah, still good.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
  • Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    49 minutes to Grounded!

Who's excited?!

I mean, besides me...

I’m excited but I can’t play it so it’s a sad excitement. Damn you Microsoft and your non-streaming options!

• Options
    Grounded bought... installing (yay remote installs!)... now I just need this damn work day to end...

Unrelated: I just saw a game called "Destroy All Humans" released, and is apparently a remake of an old game? It looks neat. Anyone have any opinions on it? Do I want it? I'm a big fan of murdering lots of humans!

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    Grounded bought... installing (yay remote installs!)... now I just need this damn work day to end...

Unrelated: I just saw a game called "Destroy All Humans" released, and is apparently a remake of an old game? It looks neat. Anyone have any opinions on it? Do I want it? I'm a big fan of murdering lots of humans!

It's a GTA-like with a more mission-oriented style(but you can go back to any map in free roam after completing the main mission). The game was fun on PS2 but the controls were pretty atrocious - they improved things significantly in the remake.

The whole thing is extremely thinly veiled satire on 1950s America and McCarthyism, overall quite funny - also the boss alien is voiced by Richard Steven Horvitz!

• Options
    KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    Donnicton wrote: »

It's a GTA-like with a more mission-oriented style(but you can go back to any map in free roam after completing the main mission). The game was fun on PS2 but the controls were pretty atrocious - they improved things significantly in the remake.

The whole thing is extremely thinly veiled satire on 1950s America and McCarthyism, overall quite funny - also the boss alien is voiced by Richard Steven Horvitz!

Also, if you're really interested in trying before buying they have a demo. Which I played, and then instantly wishlisted the game during that summer festival thing, because it was silly-stupid kinds of fun.

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
This discussion has been closed.