Options

Secret Satans: The gifts (and puzzles) begin to arrive.

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    It was called 3.

Interestingly, it was about that many times longer than it needed to be.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    ceres I dunno if it's an option for you but you can always put together like, a mixed tape or some such in the meantime for your Satanee!

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    SwillSwill Registered User regular
    i bought part of my gift today!!!
    wooo

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I am home.

There is a parcel on my computer table!

It is heavy...

20121126_202500.jpg

I'm gonna open it!!

20121126_202717.jpg

Ooh, it's big!!

20121126_202834.jpg

Whoa I got SporkAndrew for my Sataneriserer!

20121126_202847.jpg

Lemme just unwrap this, and...

20121126_203209.jpg

World, let it be known that SporkAndrew is the bees knees. The best, the greatest, the most magnificent. Thank you very much good sir, I love my present to bits! I've wanted this since I first became aware of its existence during the first Secret Satans I ever witnessed (2008, I believe!)

<3 (*) :^: :D

:(|) :(|) :(|)

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Calvin and Hobbes is so great

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    i got my gift today, will post pictures later

Plan on buying my Satan's gift on December 7th...

• Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    So, late last night (to me, it was actually only 11pm but I go to sleep early as I am a baby) I received an email from Steam...

Since it says "THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING" I can only assume that this is from MY SATAN!!
    L2YmY.png

WOO!!! So excited for this game, I've had it on my wishlist for a long time and never got around to picking it up for myself. Thanks Satan from Penisland!!!

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    I need to renew my passport so I can travel to Penisland

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    That's Pen Island, BEAST!... You know, that island shaped kinda like a pen. Inhabited solely by naked men.

• Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    World, let it be known that SporkAndrew is the bees knees. The best, the greatest, the most magnificent. Thank you very much good sir, I love my present to bits! I've wanted this since I first became aware of its existence during the first Secret Satans I ever witnessed (2008, I believe!)

Yay, I'm glad it made its way over half the world to arrive in one piece.

There may be more on the way, or the shipping company may have dumped the box in a ditch. The tracking info has stopped updating.

The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Oh, and links:
    Blake T :arrow: Squall
    Mysst :arrow: Didgeridoo :arrow: Goose!
    Sassori :arrow: bowtiedseal 2
    Slacker71 :arrow: Syphyre :arrow: Metalbourne :arrow: Goatmon
    SporkAndrew :arrow: chrishallet83
    Stale :arrow: Tox
    Sweeney Tom :arrow: Wombat!
    zerzhul :arrow: lostwords 2 3

??? :arrow: Barcardi
    ??? :arrow: BEAST!
    ??? :arrow: Cilla Black
    ??? :arrow: Cogliostro
    ??? :arrow: facetious
    ??? :arrow: Indie Winter 2 :arrow: Ten
    ??? :arrow: Langly 2 3 4
    ??? :arrow: Naphtali
    ??? :arrow: Rankenphile
    ??? :arrow: Raijin Quickfoot
    ??? :arrow: Rorus Raz
    ??? :arrow: skettios 2
    ??? :arrow: Uriel 2
    ??? :arrow: Zonugal

The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    I got Squall we comics last year. I'd like to see someone else do better. HARUMPH.

The last package for my person should arrive today. Hopefully I can ship it out this weekend! Weeeeooo.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    I think every year, somebody has been gifted the Complete Calvin & Hobbes. It is the best gift.

• Options
    GIFTS

I came home Sunday night after a Thanksgiving trip to find my mailbox stuffed with goodies.

Including what appear to be two Satan entries. There was no card or message in the packages that I could locate, so I have no clue as to who this demon lord is, only that they have excellent taste

nohfg.jpg
    g4aqc.jpg

I chuckled immensely at the shirt. I believe it may be one of the best Star Wars shirts I've laid eyes on, and I am wearing it today. The USB will become home for my Windows 8 installer.

Great stuff

:^: :^: :^:

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    @Didgeridoo

I'm glad you liked your gifts! You caught me in the right frame of mind because I have been watching pretty much nothing but Star Trek for the past 3 months, so when I saw you wanted a tribble I was all over that.

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options

There may be more on the way, or the shipping company may have dumped the box in a ditch. The tracking info has stopped updating.

You're fantastic and I love you and-

Wait, what was that?

More?

MORE?!?

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Jasconius wrote: »
    GIFTS

I came home Sunday night after a Thanksgiving trip to find my mailbox stuffed with goodies.

Including what appear to be two Satan entries. There was no card or message in the packages that I could locate, so I have no clue as to who this demon lord is, only that they have excellent taste

nohfg.jpg
    g4aqc.jpg

I chuckled immensely at the shirt. I believe it may be one of the best Star Wars shirts I've laid eyes on, and I am wearing it today. The USB will become home for my Windows 8 installer.

Great stuff

:^: :^: :^:

That is the best Mimobot I've ever seen

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    i got a package

but it was the stick blender i ordered for myself

poo
  • Options
    i got a package i ordered for myself too

replacement razors for my electric razor

that were for the wrong model

nowhere near as fun

• Options
    I got mail in a very fancy envelope today and I opened it like Charlie Bucket hoping to find a ticket to the Chocolate Factory.

Turns out it was junk mail despite the pretty envelope.

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    That is a really nice Star Wars shirt, totally jealous.

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Hmm. The gift I sent my Satan from Amazon has been marked "out for delivery" 5 times, and once "possible delay in delivery due to extra carrier processing", whatever that means.

Don't fuck this up, Amazon!

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I saw the complete Calvin and Hobbes at Costco over the weekend for some ridiculously low price, like $30 or something

I was super tempted to get it for my satanee, but the thing is so dang heavy the shipping would have been like a million dollars.

• Options
    HellaJeffHellaJeff FAB FRESH RAIIINBOOWWWWWRegistered User regular
    I would have bought at least two copies of that collection.

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod

You're fantastic and I love you and-

Wait, what was that?

More?

MORE?!?

Well, or it's in a ditch. But it's the thought that counts.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    I saw the Costco one but it's a lot smaller than the one I have.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    The Costco one was probably the paperback edition that recently came out, maybe?

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    I saw the complete Calvin and Hobbes at Costco over the weekend for some ridiculously low price, like $30 or something

I was super tempted to get it for my satanee, but the thing is so dang heavy the shipping would have been like a million dollars.

If you are near enough to the border you can ship it in a flat rate box if it'll fit, USPS flat rate boxes are something stupid like 70lb limit. That seems like sort of a pain in the tuckus for you though!

• Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    Satan

If, by chance, you reside in the land of mystical elves and fairies known as "Great Britain", your package you sent me is residing in some USPS annex in butt-fuck Georgia.

I was not here on the 23rd to answer the door. I am currently awaiting the next convoy of slaves and mules to bring it back to me.

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    The Costco one was probably the paperback edition that recently came out, maybe?

That seems likely!

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    hmm my Satanee should receive their first package sometime this week

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    So far the only thing I've figured out is that my person is getting homemade chocolate chip cookies.

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    I actually sat on the couch reading my copy of the Calvin & Hobbes box set last night, unaware there was so much discussion about it going on here.

It is so fucking wonderful, you guys. Seriously one of my favorite possessions.

It was purchased for me by @The Geek a couple of years ago, because he is a wonderful guy. When I opened it I was seriously stunned. Absolutely blown away.

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    There is always a time and a reason to sit down and read Calvin and Hobbes.

• Options
    RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    I found out that I can get another present for my satanee (something they requested), and for free to boot!

I have no idea when it will arrive but I'm excited all the same

• Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    Phase 2 of giftening is complete

Operation "Stop @tox from living like a Hobo" is underway

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    So this is a thing

If you're looking for something fantastic for your Satan, especially if they have kids

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Oh man I am so severely tempted to buy that calvin and hobbes set myself because it is like half off right now.

But I'm secretly hoping my satan gets it for me instead

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    So this is a thing

If you're looking for something fantastic for your Satan, especially if they have kids

Man. I haven't gotten my older niece anything for her birthday or Christmas yet (Christmas Eve baby), either. Four is old enough to begin to appreciate the Magic School Bus, right?

ruby-red-sig.jpg
This discussion has been closed.