As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

• StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    In exactly one week I place the order for satanee's gifts.

So satanee you'll either have it before or on christmas

tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    Man I love Amazon Prime so much. I can order almost whenever I want to :^:

EyQGd.jpg
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    OK, so I received a gift today.

SecretSatan2011_LewisBlackBook.jpg

Lewis Black's book Me of Little Faith

Thank you Evan. I am waiting for the 'more to follow soon' you had as a message in the package. Hopefully it's pirate gold or hookers and blow. Maybe a new car? I'm all excited now.

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    second box is coming together nicely, just need to find some kind of padding for one item. maybe some bags of soft candy.

jnij103vqi2i.png
    Hunter wrote: »

SecretSatan2011_LewisBlackBook.jpg

Thank you Evan. I am waiting for the 'more to follow soon' you had as a message in the package. Hopefully it's pirate gold or hookers and blow. Maybe a new car? I'm all excited now.

Does Evan have a forum name?

EyQGd.jpg
  • OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    there has never been a year where I didn't put NSFW A-OK in my sign up, but I have not gotten anything near it yet

I'm disappointed in you forums, where's my comical "yiff in hell/fursecution" items? Not even a little hate note for still being a slimy furry.

Margarazzi wrote:

snip

Theoretically yes if he's in this little gift exchange, but it wasn't on the note. His last name was, but I won't post that just in case he doesn't want it plastered all over the intertrons.

Margarazzi wrote:

snip

Theoretically yes if he's in this little gift exchange, but it wasn't on the note. His last name was, but I won't post that just in case he doesn't want it plastered all over the intertrons.

Ok! NP! I just thought this was like how sometimes people call forum regulars by their first names and I just was out of the loop.

Caulk Bite 6 -> Centipede Damascus

Feebsicle -> Veretas

Legba -> zucchini

Moriveth -> Rolo

Naphtali -> . (plut)

ShimSham -> Stale/2 -> Romanian My Escutcheon

??? -> #pipe -> Platypus Beirut

??? -> Antimatter -> Wombat!!/2/3

??? -> Hunter

??? -> lostwords

??? -> The Geebs That Is A Pony

EyQGd.jpg
    edited November 2011
    Okami wrote:
    there has never been a year where I didn't put NSFW A-OK in my sign up, but I have not gotten anything near it yet

I'm disappointed in you forums, where's my comical "yiff in hell/fursecution" items? Not even a little hate note for still being a slimy furry.

One year I received a giant vibrating black rubber buttplug just after the holidays from what turned out to be my secret satan that happened to accidentally not change the shipping info on his Amazon account when ordering a personal item.

Embarrassments were had...PM's exchanged...I could not return it to the vendor because, hey, ass sex device, so I shipped it to him via USPS as a favor. I hope that package got screened for national security reasons. Just a big old butt plug Uncle Sam, no turr'ahists here.

Hunter on
  • OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    hahaha oh god

Oh my god I hope every part of that story is true.

EyQGd.jpg
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    We're sending out like, 3 NSFW gifts, but I'm hoping they'll be well-received.

Also, that story is great. Oh man.

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    For the record, while I put NSFW: No on mine, if there's something my Satan sees and thinks is hilarious or actually quite fun, I'm flexible on that!

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Now I'm sort of wondering who his satan was last year.

just for curiosity's sake.

jnij103vqi2i.png
    I admit, I went and looked it up.

EyQGd.jpg
  • LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    Ditto.

huh.

jnij103vqi2i.png
    Last year's SS thread.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I put down no for nsfw as I find while the nsfw stuff can be funny. It's often a gag gift that I use once, laugh then never touch again.

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    I put down no for nsfw as I find while the nsfw stuff can be funny. It's often a gag gift that I use once, laugh then never touch again.

Same.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Last year's SS thread.

No, see, that was my reaction to looking it up.

jnij103vqi2i.png
    I always have NSFW A-OK, but this year I figured I'd put in an exception, via my Satan hint post.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Walking around a used bookstore today with Druhim and Usagi and we found what will be the greatest Secret Satans gift ever given.

One of you is going to be a lucky lucky person.

• The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    I have been known to send out The Cunt Coloring Book to a person or two in my day

7656367.jpg
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    DrZiplock wrote:
    Walking around a used bookstore today with Druhim and Usagi and we found what will be the greatest Secret Satans gift ever given.

One of you is going to be a lucky lucky person.

Complete with page 6 bonus shot

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I think you meant page 6 bonus load...

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    You have no idea

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Jess, can you please do that thing with the stuff I asked you about?

• DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    She says "yes", Blake.

• DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Seriously, it was great even before we noticed page 6 of the book.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    According to Amazon and USPS, my Satanee received a gift today!

Too bad he was either not home, a Grinch/silly goose, or a person who wanted to wait to open his package until Xmas, because he was last active approximately 3 hours after the package came, and didn't post about it.

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Now I'm sort of wondering who his satan was last year.

just for curiosity's sake.

He didn't say it was last year

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    How many years has Secret Satans been going on?

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    It was Sheri.

Sheri is all about the butt stuff.

easysig2.jpg
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    I'm so torn. On the one hand, I want to get something soon! But then again, I don't want to get something now and then not have anything to open when everybody else is getting their gifts. So I don't know if I really want something now, or something later.

Obviously both, but I don't expect my satan to spend too much on me.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
    Stale wrote:
    It was Sheri.

It's true

I was buying Stale a belated Christmas present

whoops

• MarthMarth Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    I want something now because I'll be asleep during Christmas.

edit: I need to check my mail more often. After this sandwich I'll go check.

Marth on
    Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    Sheri wrote:
    Stale wrote:
    It was Sheri.

It's true

whoops

see, this is why we were forum king and queen

easysig2.jpg
    Stale wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    Stale wrote:
    It was Sheri.

It's true

whoops

see, this is why we were forum king and queen

You mean it's not because we rule over the masses with a fair but iron fist?

This discussion has been closed.