As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

• That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    Man why isn't it Sunday :(

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    What

why Sunday

noo don't you dare it's the best thing that it's Friday, my weekend is continuing!

• That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    Well I'll get my presents on Sunday!

I'm happy that it's Friday and that it's the weekend.

PSN: ThatDaveFella
    Oh, well then

Enjoy the anticipation!

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Every day I get really excited to check my mail and my porch for satan gifts.

So far nothing but the excitement only mounts.

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    So I woke up late today, and stumbled out to my living room to find a rather large box sitting there. I quickly check the name and run upstairs with it (and some other crap mail).
    lrD7c.jpg
    What could it be?

K44yE.jpg
    Presents from Satan!

y4Vy5.jpg
    Two towels (second package not pictured, its identical to this) from a cotton mill in Africa, which advertised that purchasing the towel helped against poverty for 260,000 farmers. Yay!

olmDl.jpg
    ESPN's 30 for 30 Volume 1! A collection of movies about triumphs and tragedies connected to the sports world. Awesome!

But who could this wonderful person be. Gasp! A note!

6huSC.jpg

Quicksnap! Thanks Quicksnap! PS why the broken heart

Thanks so much, Satan!

Goose! on
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Those towels looks extremely soft, and 30 for 30 is a series I heard good things about, but always forgot to watch when it aired on ESPN.

Good Sataning QuickSnap, and great haul Goose!

• skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    godmode wrote:
    I took advantage of a free month of Amazon Prime and saved like 40 bucks on shipping right off the bat.

Now I just need to remember to cancel it in a month :D

Believe there's an option for it to not auto-renew

• ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Antimatter -> Wombat!!/2/3

Caulk Bite 6 -> Centipede Damascus/2

Feebsicle -> Veretas

Legba -> zucchini/2

MoosehatIV -> ceres

Moriveth -> Rolo

Naphtali -> . (plut)

QuickSnap -> Goose!

ShimSham -> Stale/2 -> Romanian My Escutcheon

Sweeney Tom -> Kusuguttai/2/3

The Lovely Bastard -> Tox/2/3

thorgot -> Slacker71/2 -> Nogs

Vivixenne -> That Dave Fella

??? -> #pipe -> Platypus Beirut

??? -> Hunter/2

??? -> lostwords

??? (riddlehero) -> Smart Hero/2

??? -> The Geebs That Is A Pony

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • Slacker71Slacker71 subgenius RentonRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    @thorgot, part two arrived just now!

2011-11-25103653.jpg

This time with notes threatening me with a REAL BEAR!

http://bit.ly/s3mWlp

Thank you!!!

Slacker71 on
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Foxtrot and Calvin and Hobbes are the only comic strips I've bothered to collect all of

I'd try and collect Peanuts as well, but that would eat up all of my money forever

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    So I awake this morning to see I have a package for me all the way from the glorious & oh so exotic land of Seattle!

380862_10150481166071095_719811094_10626924_1906385228_n.jpg

Who is this from? With no name beyond Secret Satan I am dipped in intrigue, but let us see what is inside.

386211_10150481166716095_719811094_10626926_44066466_n.jpg

A superhero film!?! I really like Rain Wilson and love me some Kevin Bacon.

384262_10150481166981095_719811094_10626927_9632122_n.jpg

Cards Against Humanity: A Party Game for Horrible People. Awesome! I love party games and I, alongside my friends, are horrible people so this should be right up my alley.

393334_10150481167561095_719811094_10626930_1864141199_n.jpg

And finally an audio book of the Game of Thrones. I have heard a lot of good things about this and with it containing 33 hours and apparently holds the Guinness World Record for the most character voices for an audio book (as recorded by Tony award-winning actor Roy Dotrice). I am really excited for this as I have recently been having to drive a fair distance for work so now I have something to fill the time!

I still have no idea who my Secret Satan (although with the package coming from Seattle I have some fair ideas), but either way thanks!

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote:
    So I woke up late today, and stumbled out to my living room to find a rather large box sitting there. I quickly check the name and run upstairs with it (and some other crap mail).
    lrD7c.jpg
    What could it be?

K44yE.jpg
    Presents from Satan!

y4Vy5.jpg
    Two towels (second package not pictured, its identical to this) from a cotton mill in Africa, which advertised that purchasing the towel helped against poverty for 260,000 farmers. Yay!

olmDl.jpg
    ESPN's 30 for 30 Volume 1! A collection of movies about triumphs and tragedies connected to the sports world. Awesome!

But who could this wonderful person be. Gasp! A note!

6huSC.jpg

Quicksnap! Thanks Quicksnap! PS why the broken heart

Thanks so much, Satan!

You're welcome.

6rceun58332p.png
  • BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    At what point does one get worried that their gift arrived on wednesday (according to ups left at their front door) and their satanee hasn't posted about it?

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Stale had a dude that didn't post about their gift until like..a month later? I want to say? Plus its Thanksgiving, they might be away seeing family.

• BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    I'm mostly just concerned that it was left at their front door.

dfzn9elrnajf.png
    Oh, yeah, if its UPS you can be sure it was.

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Have they been posting regularly?

jnij103vqi2i.png
    Yeah, I am hella worried about part of Rolo's gift. USPS says it was delivered Wednesday, but we received no note and our office is STILL shut.

Meanwhile, the Kinect that Mori ordered for his dad just arrived... and was left on our porch! You know, the porch we share with all our neighbours as we live in an apartment building. Grr... Luckily I am home today, but I wasn't Wednesday!

Also Mori ordered a 360 for his dad and that'll also probably be left on our porch D:

• LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    You might want to contact your Satanee through an intermediary and ask if they're home or not. I'll be happy to be a go-between.

Also, that Game of Thrones audiobook is fucking sweet. I got through the first four books in the series via audiobook and Roy Detrice is so soothing to listen to. The guy lulled me to sleep for three months and earned a place of deep love in my heart.

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Legba wrote:
    Also, that Game of Thrones audiobook is fucking sweet. I got through the first four books in the series via audiobook and Roy Detrice is so soothing to listen to. The guy lulled me to sleep for three months and earned a place of deep love in my heart.

I expect to be popping some mad boners while in my car going to work.

Wait...

Also, yes, that is a nice collection of gifts! And audiobooks are awesome.

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Legba wrote:
    You might want to contact your Satanee through an intermediary and ask if they're home or not. I'll be happy to be a go-between.

I second this. Then maybe try calling UPS?

edited November 2011
    Wrong thread

Goose! on
  • Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    oh maaaan I am so excited I hope my present comes soon

• superezekielsuperezekiel Registered User regular
    I vow to be a more active forum member so that I can participate in this next year.

I vow to be a more active forum member so that I can participate in this next year.

Holding you to this.

You know, I'm not sure Satanee is
    Zonugal wrote:
    Legba wrote:

I expect to be popping some mad boners while in my car going to work.

Wait...

412MTuEAQaL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Legba, you cut to the core of me.

edited November 2011
    Mmm, nougat!

I knew you'd be nutty on the inside.

Legba on
    Legba, I should have known this was all a ploy to get to my delicious nuts.

I've heard such good things, I'd be crazy nut to.

• superezekielsuperezekiel Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote:

Holding you to this.

You are officially my first best friend on the forums because of this.

Hello best friend.

• Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    I'll be your first enemy!

go rot in the abyss before it forgets you too

Zonugal wrote:

Holding you to this.

You are officially my first best friend on the forums because of this.

Hello best friend.

YOU ALL SAW THIS!

• FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote:
    YOU ALL SAW THIS!

Saw what?

Also hello superezekiel.

You are now a forum friend, but not my best friend forumer.

Fyndir wrote:
    Zonugal wrote:
    YOU ALL SAW THIS!

Saw what?

IT!

• FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote:
    Fyndir wrote:
    Zonugal wrote:
    YOU ALL SAW THIS!

Saw what?

IT!

I didn't see anything but you shouting about how we all saw something.

You feelin' ok?

I AM PERFECTLY OKAY!

This discussion has been closed.