Options

Secret Satans 2013 - SE++ Edition

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    so what do we have here
    prb4ZJ7.jpg?1
    Open it up and certainly this is SATAN! Oh holy shit!
    vI377O7.jpg?1
    BJNe6kE.jpg?1
    645u6Gj.jpg?1

I got Dune, Big Trouble in Little China, The Last Starfighter, and the Yojimbo & SanJuro Blue Ray disks, and a copy of the Assassins Apprentice. All of these are wonderful things. But thats not all! A 3DConnexion Space Navigator. Holy shit this thing is wonderful, I have wanted one since i started working with 3D programs. I have already installed it and i'm working with it now. Building building building! As i watch Dewneeeeee! My Satan wrote: "I cannot explain how awesome this is. Hopefully you know, since you wanted it. But goddamn this thing is awesome." So, a hint that my satan is in a design field. I have a theory, still researching it to see if possible.

Obligatory:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B6jgkcANRE

seriously though, this is totally awesome that i got this just now, as basically im working nonstop in 3d max right now, this is seriously gonna help. It is perfect perfect timing. Im probably going to marathon all 5 of these movies in the next 2 days and hopefully start on the book once my deadline is up this week.

Dewwwnnnnnn

Barcardi on
  • Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    Allll of these movies are the best movies

• Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    That Space Navigator is some crazy stuff, coworker had one, it's kinda crazy cool for moving a camera around in 3d space.

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    it is awesome!

3ds max just crashed on me though, not because of the navigator. autodesk is dumb

• Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Barcardi wrote: »
    it is awesome!

3ds max just crashed on me though, not because of the navigator. autodesk is dumb

desktop muthafuckin' agree

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Man, people are getting some rad-ass Satan presents this year!

• Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    just pulled the trigger on my gifts, hopefully it'll arrive here in time to be reshipped internationally before christmas!

sig.png
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2013
    Updates:

Bendery It Like Beckham :arrow: Nullzone :arrow: Karrde1842 :arrow: Lasbrook 2 3
    Blake T :arrow: Sal
    Bucketman :arrow: Sheri
    CrackedLens :arrow: Poorochondriac
    DaMoonRulz :arrow: Isoldae 2 3 4 5 6 7 :arrow: Tonkka
    Flarne :arrow: Virgil_Leads_You
    Gizzy: :arrow: Noggin :arrow: pooka
    KetBra :arrow: Raijin Quickfoot
    Legba :arrow: MrDoctorProfessor
    MetroidZoid :arrow: Tox 2 3
    mully :arrow: QuickSnap :arrow: #pipe
    Naphtali :arrow: Wombat!! 2 3
    PA Jamie :arrow: JimBobTheMonkey
    Platypus Beirut :arrow: Mysst
    PRD :arrow: neville 2
    Shazkar Shadowstorm :arrow: Caulk Bite 6
    Skeith :arrow: jgeis :arrow: Marathon
    SporkAndrew :arrow: Slacker71 2 Nogs
    Uriel :arrow: godmode

??? :arrow: Barcardi
    ??? :arrow: Bucketman
    ??? :arrow: cabsy
    ??? :arrow: Crimson King
    ??? :arrow: fightinfilipino
    ??? :arrow: Marth
    ??? :arrow: N1tSt4lker
    ??? :arrow: Rayze 2
    ??? :arrow: Robert Khoo
    ??? :arrow: Sassori 2 3 :arrow: Hacksaw
    ??? :arrow: Schide
    ??? :arrow: THESPOOKY 2
    ??? :arrow: thetheroo
    ??? :arrow: Usagi 2 3
    ??? :arrow: Veldrin
    ??? :arrow: Veretas 2! 3

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    This just went up on IMGUR a while ago and I Thought it fit the thread pretty well.

Go check it out for the full story.
    What's this!? A mysterious large package has arrived at my office?Here's the mail, it never fails. It makes me want to wag my tail. When it comes I want to wail - Maaaaaaaiiil! Looks like it's time for a lunch break to bust this bad boy open.
    E6yEGvC.jpg
    I was greeted by a pair of lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye. Well, they were a dolls eye, but that's beside the point right now.
    5mYziUw.jpg

There was something hiding from the shark. A letter. A handwritten letter. How personal and old fashioned. Let's look inside.
    6cqrjDe.jpg

A grumpy santa paws. That shark looks hungry in the background.
    yJIHPlt.jpg

A cryptic, but yet heartfelt and moving letter was written inside with a clue to my upcoming horror. I read this in jigsaw's voice to prepare myself.
    BgKQGRm.jpg

My tummy hurts. No phone ringing was coming from inside, so I decided that it was time to operate. I wanted to make sure the patient was as comfortable as possible.
    L1sVE8o.jpg

Shhhhhhhhh. Sleep little shark. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeep.
    RfPikIf.jpg

SCALPEL!
    f9gh7KP.jpg

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    hahahaha...holy shit, Satan.

Ok, so I don't know if this is from my Satan or not...but I woke up this morning to find a package at my door. The thing of it is, there is zero note or any indication of who it is from. Now, I could have gotten drunk and bought it, but I haven't done that in awhile. So I'm guessing it is from one of you fine folks. I also didn't have a chance to grab pictures since I was running out the door for work.

Here's what I'll do. This is the INSANELY AWESOME gift:
    rev-it_pacific-h2o_yellow.jpg

And when I get home? I'll take a picture of me in it.

I've gotta tell you, I've been eyeballing this thing for awhile because I have horrible luck getting caught in rainstorms when I'm commuting on the bike. Stashing this thing in my saddlebags will either ensure I stay dry...or that it never rains again.

Thaaaaaaaaaanks!!!!

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Also would be great at a rave!

• Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    Eat
    Sleep
    Rave
    Repeat

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    One package I sent may have arrived. The other is still in transit. Now maybe I should think about mailing family gifts, since Random Internet Person Gifts is complete.

• Options
    IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    I just got 2 gifts from my Satan, one by mail and one by steam!
    The steam gifts were a huge huge huge pile of tf2 items.

Did I mention it was a huge pile? Because it was huge.

The second thing in the mail was so amazing.

OLCoNUM.jpg

I love these so much, I can't even begin to put into words how great these are.

There is just something about them that I find fantastic. Maybe if I knew more art words I could explain it.

I just gotta figure out where to put them and how to put them there.
    Also I think I know who you are now Satan.
    Because one of the items I received on steam had your name on it, I believe.
    Is it you @DaMoonRulz?

Thank you so much Satan. You are, in fact, the best.

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Isoldae, I have here the confirmed identity of your Satan
    drum
    roll
    please
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sEINMGorTE
    Approved confirmation courtesy of your Dark Lord DaMoonRulz

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    damn it

I should have posted that video when I confessed

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    Presents away!

Although it says one thing might not get there till after Christmas...

Oh well. Enjoy yo shit, guy!

XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I keep trying to make some Batman/Buttman joke happen, but they're all really lame and making me thoroughly disappointed in myself

You're better than this, Pooro. Get your goddamn head in the game

They both lurk in dark places?
    Assholes are afraid of both?

• Options
    NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    @Bendery it like beckham I thought you might like to know that I am enjoying the hell out of Gun Machine. We just got to the twist and OH BOY.

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    That Pokemon art is rad as hell, and Pokemon ain't even my main jam or nothin

Poorochondriac on
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Hey @Bucketman ! I got two emails from Best Buy with Star Trek YouTube video links in them?

I do love Star Trek it's true

• Options
    N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
    Final installment away! All shall be revealed!

*runs away before being cornered by speculation*

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    N1tSt4lker wrote: »
    Final installment away! All shall be revealed!

*runs away before being cornered by speculation*

Ahhhh

I'm so excited!

• Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    Nullzone wrote: »
    @Bendery it like beckham I thought you might like to know that I am enjoying the hell out of Gun Machine. We just got to the twist and OH BOY.

I'm glad you like it :) I still have to pick up a copy for myself believe it or not!

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    I also sent something in the mail for my Satanee that should be arriving tomorrow.

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Well well, what's this?
    IMG_20131212_131740_zpsdn6eps5b.jpg
    I don't remember ordering anything from ThinkGeek. But I might have! I've ordered a lot of things recently. Let's crack this baby open!
    IMG_20131212_131826_zps1xunnzyw.jpg
    Well, hello, Captain.

Guys, lemme tell you about this thing. Because I didn't take pictures of me playing with it. Cause I was too busy playing with it. Also I was wearing naught but a ratty bathrobe. All the little knobbies do shit, it fuckin' lights up and has all the sounds. ALL THE SOUNDS.

Thanks to, if memory serves, @Platypus Beirut! Who I was a Satan for and have an old address in my Amazon from where I recognized the name, so not creepy stalkerish at all!

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    fyi to any potential satan

my office address is my shipping address

an i am away for a bit

so if something arrives on the 19th-25th i will not see it till the 26th

which is fine, it'll be safe in the office i believe but just wanted to let you know

poo
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    I will be sending out my final batch today when I can get to the post office.

Woo Satans!

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Dear Satan, I will be back at home for the holidays and not at my apartment if you do not see me posting about gifts received. They will be safe in the gated area behind two doors but I just wanted to let you know!

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Dear Satan, I tend to not check my po box for a few days at a time so if you sent something have someone let me know to look

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Slacker71Slacker71 subgenius RentonRegistered User regular
    According to the post office my Satanee should have recieved his gift on Wednesday afternoon, but I have not seen a post.

• Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    I got my present! Pictures forthcoming.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Sheri wrote: »
    Hey @Bucketman ! I got two emails from Best Buy with Star Trek YouTube video links in them?

This is my vague attempt at a puzzle

• Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    Damn, wish life hadn't hit my family with a kick to the face, would have been a great year to get stuff for someone :(.

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    I was too slow leaving to go to the post office today to ship to my Satan, and now it's a horrendous line. :(

Monday morning shipping it is!

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Sheri wrote: »

This is my vague attempt at a puzzle

Oh god I'm doomed

• Options
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    This will probably come off entirely the wrong way, I don't mean to disparage my Satan Karrde or anything but I think this may be the first time is may be disappointed that I received presents.

One of the items for my satanee seems to have disappeared despite saying delivered and I've been trying to track it down and waiting for phone calls and in the meanwhile making price estimates for how much it will all cost to ship cause it's going international and the window is rapidly closing on getting it there before Christmas without paying triple figure sums on shipping.

I saw I had a box and opened it hoping it was the thing that was lost. I haven't opened the presents inside yet cause I won't have time until later tonight and I'm sure they're excellent presents!

I just wish it was the thing I'd been stressing about so I can finally send my gift off. Unless you somehow knew and got me the exact same thing?

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Yeah that reads kinda dickish to me.

How you gonna be disappointed in receiving a gift? I get that you're stressed about the thing that's gone missing, but why should that make you go 'aww nuts' if a gift for YOU shows up? The problem will be resolved in time, just be a big boy and wait.

And maybe apologise to your Satan if it is indeed your gift that has shown up...

This discussion has been closed.