As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans: The gifts (and puzzles) begin to arrive.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I'm on my phone for a few more days (until I fly home), but Satan? I want you to pretend I've added Farcry 3 to my Steam wishlist...

• Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    @Okami that is an awesome gift!

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I got home and the next segment of my gift was delivered.

I have to go get wrapping paper and card stock and soon the gift will be sent!

OH GLORIOUS XMAS.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Someone have the new list of chains?

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    I still don't know who my Satan was.

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    I'm just gonna leave This for my Satan

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    The first year I did satans I was super worried because o got Viv and I didnt know her well abd she was this big forum deal and I had to send to china. I got her a bunch of zombie themed stuff and then a friend clued me in on chinese culture and vote that stuff was disrespectful to the dead and I was terrified I offended her and was waiting to get ripped into and banned. Turns out viv is just awesome

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Stale wrote: »
    I bet you're going to go home tonight and there will be gifts and you'll look the fool

One of the more prophetic posts you've made, eh Stale?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    neville wrote: »
    Someone have the new list of chains?

@neville

I'm a bit confused about Favlaud's, though. He says thanks to Bendery but Bendery is already called for..
    #pipe :arrow: Sara Lynn
    Bendery It Like Beckham :arrow: Noggin 2 :arrow: Naphtali 2
    Blake T :arrow: Squall
    DirtyDirtyVagrant :arrow: Stale 2 :arrow: Tox 2 3
    Fletcher :arrow: Piggy Chimp
    Franko :arrow: Aphostile
    Lost Salient :arrow: smof
    Rainfall :arrow: CrackedLens 2 3
    Sassori :arrow: bowtiedseal 2 3 :arrow: HellaJeff
    SLyM :arrow: Bucketman
    Sweeney Tom :arrow: Wombat!
    Tef :arrow: Rayze
    zerzhul :arrow: lostwords 2 3

??? :arrow: ceres 2 :arrow: Okami
    ??? :arrow: Hacksaw :arrow: Mysst :arrow: Didgeridoo :arrow: Goose! 2
    ??? :arrow: Barcardi 2
    ??? :arrow: BEAST!
    ??? :arrow: BusterK
    ??? :arrow: Cilla Black 2
    ??? :arrow: Cogliostro
    ??? :arrow: DrZiplock
    ??? :arrow: facetious
    ??? :arrow: Gatsby
    ??? :arrow: Indie Winter 2 3 :arrow: Ten :arrow: MrDoctorProfessor
    ??? :arrow: Jasconius 2 3
    ??? :arrow: Langly 2 3 4 5 6!
    ??? :arrow: Odin
    ??? :arrow: Raijin Quickfoot 2 3 4 5
    ??? :arrow: Rorus Raz
    ??? :arrow: Shazkar Shadowstorm
    ??? :arrow: skettios 2
    ??? :arrow: Slacker71 :arrow: Syphyre :arrow: Metalbourne 2 :arrow: Goatmon :arrow: Rankenphile 2
    ??? :arrow: Uriel 2 3
    ??? :arrow: Zonugal :arrow: SporkAndrew :arrow: chrishallet83 2

The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    So the guy who won the Kirby Afghan emailed me last night to let me know he had won it and to thank me for donating!

Also I'm pretty sure he emailed me IMMEDIATELY after winning cuz it was sent at like 10:40 pm Seattle time. I assume he was VERY EXCITED.

I wish I knew how much it went for! I felt it was poor form to ask him.

• Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    Sara Lynn wrote: »
    My middle name is Lynn, my last name is long and german.

So your last name is Lang?

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    All of this generosity!

You guys are just the sweetest! Good work everyone.

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Hunter wrote: »

This is a pretty great post.

• Options
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    Hunter wrote: »

This is a pretty great post.

I thought so too, but apparently some folks just don't like linguistic puns.

• Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    To clarify any confusion im not favlauds Satan, I just wanted to send him an awesome gift.

• Options
    edited December 2012
    HOLY SHIT!

fuck the picture, but I assure you satansimp@gmail.com, I got your gift and you are awesome.

That means either Kate Upton is giving me a BJ next or Phillies tickets. I should have asked for a million dollars or maybe super powers, but Far Cry 3 is still awesome as hell.

Hunter on
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Yo if anyone wants to give me Far Cry 3, I would totally pretend I'm going to offer you sexual services or whatever

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    I don't need Far Cry 3, but I could still use a new serpentine belt

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Secret satan had a surprise for me outside my door this morning! A mysterious package! :O

As I don't own a camera, I can't take pictures, but suffice to say that the unboxing was done neatly and with the greatest of care for the amazon box
    it really wasn't

Inside I found my very own Zojirushi mug, as advertised by the official Zojirushi company broadcast, The Giant Bombcast!

Again, no camera, but here is an image of its magnificence. (seriously this thing is awesome, thank you so much santa!)

Edit: I guess the forums don't work with imageshack very well and imgur errored out uploading it. I'll try something else.

Edit2: oh here we go, it mysteriously worked now.

K2SBn.jpg

Cilla Black on
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    godmode wrote: »
    Yo if anyone wants to give me Far Cry 3, I would totally pretend I'm going to offer you sexual services or whatever

i agree

poo
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I'm going to see how well this thing works. As of 11, two full cups of coffee have been put inside of it. Gunna see how long it stays hot. I'm excited! This is a silly thing to be excited for! :D

Cilla Black on
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Zojirushi is really nice. I have a thermos of theirs that I am in love with times about a million.

I guess it's probably not called a thermos unless it's made by Thermos but I don't know what else to call it. Thermal coffee carrying device. 가져가는 머그. Whatever.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Secret satan had a surprise for me outside my door this morning! A mysterious package! :O

As I don't own a camera, I can't take pictures, but suffice to say that the unboxing was done neatly and with the greatest of care for the amazon box
    it really wasn't

Inside I found my very own Zojirushi mug, as advertised by the official Zojirushi company broadcast, The Giant Bombcast!

Again, no camera, but here is an image of its magnificence. (seriously this thing is awesome, thank you so much santa!)

Edit: I guess the forums don't work with imageshack very well and imgur errored out uploading it. I'll try something else.

K2SBn.jpg

Looks like a great impromptu bludgeon too! Cool gift.

• Options

it really wasn't

K2SBn.jpg

No lie, I'm currently being a shitter poster while taking my morning dump on the company dime. Seeing that picture on my iPhone, I immediately thought you got a flesh light for secret satan,

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    hm i was buying like 10 ppl gifts on steam and uh now it wont let me buy more

and i called my credit card company and there is no problems on their end

poo
  • Options
    The opening under the cap would not dissuade you from that idea!

It is definitely Not the intended use. I haven't thoroughly read the booklet it came with, but I'm pretty sure it's No Dicks Allowed in there.

• Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    ahhhhh, i was one of those people!!!
    VYw78.png

thanks shazkar!!!! such a sweet message along with the game!

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    some real love in that message, for sure

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    hm i was buying like 10 ppl gifts on steam and uh now it wont let me buy more

and i called my credit card company and there is no problems on their end

It took me three or four tries when I went to gift Metal yesterday, their purchasing system might just be swamped

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    P.S. You're all rad, Satans and random gifters alike

• Options
    tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    Usagi wrote: »
    P.S. You're all rad, Satans and random gifters alike

no, usagi

you're fucking rad ok

• Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    oh fuck

oh god
    nUE29.png
    o9DDw.png
    wceBB.png

AHHHH!!!! Shazkar has shamed my Satan into being too generous! And a "true package"!?!? Oh god. Wtf.
    My only plans this weekend involved gift shopping but now it looks like my weekend is all tied up, WOO!

Thank you Satan!!!! I would like to kiss you and all the penis' in your land!

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    So far, a full hour later, the coffee still burns my tongue. This thing is rad.

• Options
    godmode wrote: »

He's a liar. Don't waste your time.

I will, however, actually offer services in exchange for presents.

• Options
    MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    Whose services, though?

ruby-red-sig.jpg
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    I guess Freaky Friday wasn't enough of a clue for you guys. I'm pretty disappointed. May have to call it.

@Indie Winter you don't want to disappoint your Satan!

oh gosh, completely missed this

I'm terrible at these puzzles! I tried solving them and I simply cannot

if it wasn't for the generosity of strangers I still wouldn't have cracked the first one

(come to think of it if it wasn't for the generosity of strangers I wouldn't have even been sent the first one)

so I've given up! My satan, unless he decides to reveal himself, shall always be a mystery.

he is also incredibly and awesome and completely worthy of the praise myself and others have given him

but, still

a mystery

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited December 2012
    facetious wrote: »
    That cross-stitch Okami kanji (Okanji???) is totally baller.

Okami was such a wonderful game.

Different kanji! The name of the game is a pun. But yes, that game made me happy in all kinds of places because it was gorgeous.

ceres on
    And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    MadEddy wrote: »
    Whose services, though?

Depends on the task I guess.

Or if there is a special request by the gifter.

• Options
    I guess Freaky Friday wasn't enough of a clue for you guys. I'm pretty disappointed. May have to call it.

@Indie Winter you don't want to disappoint your Satan!

oh gosh, completely missed this

I'm terrible at these puzzles! I tried solving them and I simply cannot

if it wasn't for the generosity of strangers I still wouldn't have cracked the first one

(come to think of it if it wasn't for the generosity of strangers I wouldn't have even been sent the first one)

so I've given up! My satan, unless he decides to reveal himself, shall always be a mystery.

he is also incredibly and awesome and completely worthy of the praise myself and others have given him

but, still

a mystery

Is Jamie Lee Curtis a member on the boards? Ask her what it was like to work with Lindsay Lohan on Freaky Friday.

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    whaaaaa

wY6K6Jb.gif
This discussion has been closed.