As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

• StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    so it looks like I might need my Satanee's phone number for this order... or should I just use my own phone number... oh man I am so stressed

tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    I used my own.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    ya I'm just gonna change the whole thing up entirely

tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    oh my gosh @tox !!!!

so i come home after a poopy week of work, and what do i spy waiting for me?

a package!

(excuse the pack of cigs, i didn't want our real names out in public <3 )
    2mpc56v.jpg

i read the sweet note:
    2z883s4.jpg

and was blown away by the contents!
    2556kwo.jpg

awwww, you sweet thang you. its like you know me so well! Candy! And Starman! I've been wanting to start this series for ages, so that is kick butt! and charms for my crocs! I loooove it!

check em! How stylish is that?
    14ay8bd.jpg

i love that the gator actually matches the lacoste gator, of which most of my polos are, so i will look so damn stylish!

you rock @tox

<3<3<3

also special shout out to @keith and @sassori for helping him compile such an awesome haul! though i will probably not be sharing the candy with y'alls. all for meeeeee

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    @Blake T I just cooked my first recipe from your cookbook. I made the stir-fry beef with sichuan pepper and salt and lemon juice. Even without the precisely correct ingredient list (this special soy sauce is going to be hard to find, and I just used Korean rice wine) it was amazing.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    Glad you like it bro! Keith and Sassori were both extremely helpful.

I did end up getting the Starman from a local used book store, so I hope it's in good condition. They rarely sell stuff that isn't, and I gave it a cursory flip-through to double check, but you never know.

• ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Ok, last call!
    Antimatter -> Wombat!!/2/3

BEAST! ->Theidar

BusterK -> Sara Lynn/2

Caulk Bite 6 -> Centipede Damascus/2

chrishallett83 -> #pipe/2/3 -> Platypus Beirut

Feebsicle -> Veretas

George Fornby Grill -> Ten

Isoldae -> TankHammer

kadith -> skettios

Legba -> zucchini/2/3

Lost Salient -> Blake T/1.5/2 -> Lost Salient

Marth -> Okami/2/3

MoosehatIV -> ceres/2

Moriveth -> Rolo

Munkus Beaver -> B. C.

Naphtali -> . (plut)

Sal -> Uriel -> Aphostile

ShimSham -> Stale/2 -> Romanian My Escutcheon

Skull Man -> PkErthbnd

SLyM -> Usagi

Sweeney Tom -> Kusuguttai/2/3/4

The Lovely Bastard -> Tox/2/3 -> lostwords/2

thorgot -> Slacker71/2 -> Nogs

Vivixenne -> That Dave Fella

??? -> neville

??? -> QuickSnap -> Goose!

??? (riddlehero) -> Smart Hero/2

??? -> The Geebs That Is A Pony

??? -> VisionOfClarity

??? -> Zay -> Hunter/2/3

??? -> Zonugal

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Jeez, way to show off you can eat solid foods Sandra.

What soy sauce are you having trouble getting hold of?

• lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    its in pretty diesel condition, brah! thanks again! reading it now

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Um, the kecap manis. The thing is, I have literally no idea what it would be called in Korean, and I tried to explain the flavor profile as the book told it to the shopkeeper at our mart in Korean, and she stared at me and she was like, "These are baaasically all the same, by different brands. Try this one."

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Wombat!! wrote:
    Antimatter wrote:
    @Wombat!! 2 things

.1 i hope you got your presents! if not I will be VERY put out.
    2. did you read/like wreckers?

@Antimatter
    I just got home from school, but I didn't see anything at the door. Would it be a door-type package, or something for the mailbox? I didn't see anything on my way in. (aka Uh Oh)

I've started Wreckers and I've been enjoying it! It's been a good escape along with my current "fun" novel as a break from O Chem and physics reading.
    It should've been a door type package
    a couple of tubes

• VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    Um, the kecap manis. The thing is, I have literally no idea what it would be called in Korean, and I tried to explain the flavor profile as the book told it to the shopkeeper at our mart in Korean, and she stared at me and she was like, "These are baaasically all the same, by different brands. Try this one."

it's Indonesian, so maybe ask if they have any Indonesian soy sauces?

you can replace it with molasses mixed with a bit of vegetable stock

or, at worst, you can replace it with regular soy sauce mixed in with some palm sugar

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    yesss he got you the jibbitz

MovieGoods wrote:
    Seller Response: "This seller is dealing with a mass postal loss, and please be kind enough to let them help before leaving negative feedback. They are doing their best."
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Oh well that explains it.

They definitely will not have any Indonesian sauces! Basically in Korea you can get Korean ingredients, northern Chinese ingredients, and every oooonce in a while some Japanese things. Southeast Asian cuisine is basically a mystery outside of Thai restaurants.

I do have molasses and palm sugar and stock, so next time I'll do that.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    It can also be known as Indonesian soy sauce.

I uh, almost asked, try, you local asian food store, and then stopped.

Keith wrote:
    yesss he got you the jibbitz

Yes I did! There's a Crocs store at my local mall, so I went ahead and did a little shopping.

I even entered the survey hoping to win some credit to buy more stuff. Sadly, I did not.

Hahahaha, that would have been awesome. You have an excuse, you're dying of food poisoning. What did you eat?

I actually am thinking that if I want to acquire some of the actual thing it might be easier to find at an Asian grocery store in the States than to track down here, stupid as that is.

But I'll check the couple of foreign grocery stores that have substantial non-Korean-Asian sections first.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    I've got no fucking idea, the only thing I ate that was different to Vivienne before I got struck down as a quiche and a smoothie.

It better not have been the lemon tart, let me tell you cause I'm not going to stop eating those.

Just eating lemon tart and vomiting

forever

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    lostwords wrote:

also special shout out to @keith and @sassori for helping him compile such an awesome haul! though i will probably not be sharing the candy with y'alls. all for meeeeee

I might go into cupcake delivery now.

• TheidarTheidar Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Apparently Amazon split my order, so only half of a gift arrived for one lucky forumer. The rest appears about a day or 2 behind it.

Theidar on
    Gamertag: Theidar
    Wii Friend Code: 0072 4984 2399 2126
    PSN ID : Theidar
    Facebook
    Behold the annhilation of the extraterrestrial and the rise of the machines.
    Hail Satan!
    WISHLIST
  • godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Sassori wrote:
    lostwords wrote:

I would demand tips next time, then.

• nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    lostwords wrote:
    oh my gosh @tox !!!!

so i come home after a poopy week of work, and what do i spy waiting for me?

a package!

(excuse the pack of cigs, i didn't want our real names out in public <3 )
    2mpc56v.jpg

i read the sweet note:
    2z883s4.jpg

and was blown away by the contents!
    2556kwo.jpg

awwww, you sweet thang you. its like you know me so well! Candy! And Starman! I've been wanting to start this series for ages, so that is kick butt! and charms for my crocs! I loooove it!

check em! How stylish is that?
    14ay8bd.jpg

i love that the gator actually matches the lacoste gator, of which most of my polos are, so i will look so damn stylish!

you rock @tox

<3<3<3

That is an awesome haul, @lostwords !
    Fitting, because you're awesome!
    I am jealous! EEeeeeeee

nevillexmassig1.png
    godmode wrote:
    Sassori wrote:
    lostwords wrote:

What makes you think I didn't get them?

Sassori wrote:
    godmode wrote:
    Sassori wrote:
    lostwords wrote:

@godmode let's just say I didn't think you'd be interested :winky:

• MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Ahahahahaha! What the fuck!? Someone apparently bought me the last season of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air from amazon

Which one of you was it?

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Veretas wrote:
    Ahahahahaha! What the fuck!? Someone apparently bought me the last season of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air from amazon

Which one of you was it?

Clearly someone who got scared ...

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
    Tox wrote:
    Sassori wrote:
    godmode wrote:
    Sassori wrote:
    lostwords wrote:

Well, I mean I carried the cupcakes just about the whole time from when we picked them up until we handed them over! Perhaps I should've gotten a tip instead.

godmode wrote:
    Tox wrote:
    Sassori wrote:
    godmode wrote:
    Sassori wrote:
    lostwords wrote:

Well, I mean I carried the cupcakes just about the whole time from when we picked them up until we handed them over! Perhaps I should've gotten a tip instead.

You didn't get one?

Sassori wrote:
    godmode wrote:
    Tox wrote:
    Sassori wrote:
    godmode wrote:
    Sassori wrote:
    lostwords wrote:

You didn't get one?

I think the tip lostwords gave me was "Skyrim is awesome!"

• ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    godmode wrote: »
    Sassori wrote:
    godmode wrote:
    Tox wrote:
    Sassori wrote:
    godmode wrote:
    Sassori wrote:
    lostwords wrote:

You didn't get one?

I think the tip lostwords gave me was "Skyrim is awesome!"

Gray rainbow! (at least, for anyone using the pure style of the new forum)

EyQGd.jpg
    Well I'm really happy that I was able to participate this year. I look forward to doing it again next year!

• MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Veretas wrote:

Which one of you was it?

Clearly someone who got scared ...

@Feebsicle was it you?

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Wombat!!Wombat!! Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote:
    Wombat!! wrote:
    Antimatter wrote:
    @Wombat!! 2 things

.1 i hope you got your presents! if not I will be VERY put out.
    2. did you read/like wreckers?

@Antimatter
    I just got home from school, but I didn't see anything at the door. Would it be a door-type package, or something for the mailbox? I didn't see anything on my way in. (aka Uh Oh)

I've started Wreckers and I've been enjoying it! It's been a good escape along with my current "fun" novel as a break from O Chem and physics reading.
    It should've been a door type package
    a couple of tubes

My room mate had a package today that he picked up, and nothing for myself was there with it, so let's just hope it was delayed or something as he got something of his proper

edited December 2011
    There's apparently been mailing issues with the entire company, wombat

tons of people have had their packages delayed

should be coming

glad you're enjoying wreckers!

Antimatter on
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    I'm worried that my wishlist items were both-

1. Too expensive for my benefactor.

2. Too focused on only two or three interests, preventing my benefactor from being able to gauge the things that I enjoy.

Weaver on
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I am sad because I know I won't be getting a package over the next two days, plus I know my Satan will get theirs on Monday

• bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular

kecap (ketjap) is not actual soysauce, it's made from caramelized sugar. Manis means they want you to use the sweet variety (there's manis(sweetish) and asin (salty)

Yh6tI4T.jpg
This discussion has been closed.