As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

• JansonJanson Registered User regular
    @BEAST! I enjoyed reading your unwrapping of the box very much, my thanks to your partners-in-crime.

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Tasticle gave me Grimace as a nickname and I love it even more than the title that Stale and Usagi bestowed up me ("Clitler")

Grimace was my nickname when I worked at McDonalds. I was required at all times to keep a comb with the Grimace on the top in my shirt pocket

• BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    I promise you that the weather did not scare me off. But I *would* like to remind you that on that very same day, I took this photo:

http://twitpic.com/5qqh96

So whoever said 80 meant not 80, but 90, and 90 degrees at 10 PM.

Glad you enjoyed your gift, Beast! I read what you wanted, and said, WELL I CAN DO THAT.
    And you were correct because you did it awesomely! Thanks again!

Now the cats are off to their next mystery. The Case of the Mysterious Open Doors. Oh wait they solved, it was Flapjack all along.

dfzn9elrnajf.png
    Janson wrote:
    @BEAST! I enjoyed reading your unwrapping of the box very much, my thanks to your partners-in-crime.
    I'm glad we could entertain you! It was quite an exciting night so I wanted to convey the excitement to everyone!

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    zucchini wrote:
    If I had @Robert Khoo as my Satanee, I know exactly what I'd get him.

A metro card and a night full of missed opportunities.

:^:

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I promise you that the weather did not scare me off. But I *would* like to remind you that on that very same day, I took this photo:

http://twitpic.com/5qqh96

So whoever said 80 meant not 80, but 90, and 90 degrees at 10 PM.

Glad you enjoyed your gift, Beast! I read what you wanted, and said, WELL I CAN DO THAT.

Yeah, 42 degrees Celcius is pretty bloody hot. Especially in a suit!

• skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    BEAST! wrote:
    Janson wrote:
    I'm glad we could entertain you! It was quite an exciting night so I wanted to convey the excitement to everyone!

Me too
    Love unwrapping posts like that :)
    Your detectives are the best!

• ultimakayultimakay Registered User regular
    Thought I might mention it here in-case anyone was interested, I am doing a steam secret satans. If you want to participate read the OP of the steam thread.

hLeTR.png
  • Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    ok so it seems orik is my secret satan but due to HORRIBLE CIRCUMSTANCES (getting fired AND losing his roommate at the same time) he can't afford to satan me up, so he's going to do some art sometime down the line for Reign in Hell

whoever is Orik's secret satan please treat him right because dogg is going through some rough times

Skull Man on
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    Whaaaaat. Orik is the fucking coolest. He doesn't deserve this crap!!

EyQGd.jpg
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Whaaaaat. Orik is the fucking coolest. He doesn't deserve this crap!!
    Well, while he IS pretty cool, I'd like to point out that according to Khoo I am the #1 Dude.

dfzn9elrnajf.png
    Well, he's the authority on these things!

EyQGd.jpg
  • UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    I'm afraid I must disagree with the Khoo, unbelievable as that sounds. Orik is the raddest of dudes. Sorry Beast.

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I think you can make a new thread for it, ultima. Whippy did last year. It would get better results, too.

• nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    I apologize for lack of updates. I got extremely sick Monday afternoon and went to the hospital.
    Doing a bit better, but still not great by any means. I'll update when I can, though.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    Oh dear, feel better duders! Drink lots of pedialyte!

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
    Good lord! Concentrate on your health, Neville. I'll send you a PM tonight with the list.

EyQGd.jpg
    Weaver wrote:
    It was full of bees but by the time he got back home to open it all the bees had died.

Nicolas Cage is happy about this

I am going to name my kitten Nicolas Cage now.
    In your honor, Mr tom.

nevillexmassig1.png
    And not to compete with @Munkus Beaver or @Stale or @Fyndir but it was the sickest I've ever been
    3 shots of morphine, throwing up blood, and fever of 103.3
    I'm now missing all week of work and the holiday Christmas party.

Because gays... gays are not allowed to be happy.
    :'(

nevillexmassig1.png
    And @BEAST! that is awesome.
    I'd love a @Robert Khoo personalized mug. Jealous!

Now back to bed for me.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    neville wrote:
    And not to compete with @Munkus Beaver or @Stale or @Fyndir but it was the sickest I've ever been
    3 shots of morphine, throwing up blood, and fever of 103.3
    I'm now missing all week of work and the holiday Christmas party.

Because gays... gays are not allowed to be happy.
    :'(

awwwwwwwww Nevs, I didn't know you were THAT sick! :(

HUGS <3 feel better please okay thank you

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    Skull Man wrote:
    ok so it seems orik is my secret satan but due to HORRIBLE CIRCUMSTANCES (getting fired AND losing his roommate at the same time) he can't afford to satan me up, so he's going to do some art sometime down the line for Reign in Hell

whoever is Orik's secret satan please treat him right because dogg is going through some rough times

wait whaaaaaaaat

:( poor Orik

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    yeah it's a double dose for the guy

• WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I just got a box from Keith!

Got an Iron Man bobble-head (Stark is the best), a mortar & pestle for grinding up all the herbs, and some boner spray with the note "No homo"

Thanks Keith!

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    There's one more thing that got separated and should be arriving tomorrow?

If I get some more money somehow I'm gonna try to get something else off your wishlist

Awesome, thanks!

Totally getting some fresh herbs to grind up when I go shopping later.

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Oh man there's a package at the office but the office isn't opeeeen

I don't know if this is my Satan but I'm hopin'

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »
    Totally getting some fresh herbs to grind up when I go shopping later.

Get a planter and some seeds to grow your own really super extra ultra mega fresh herbs.

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    What brand of boner spray.

No homo.

• TefTef Registered User regular
    Oooh, first round of gifts arrives on the 8th, according to the shipping tracker. Not long now my lil satanee!

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Uriel wrote:
    What brand of boner spray.

No homo.

Stud 100

and it's boner numbing spray

I saw it and laughed at the name and intent so I tossed it in there

• thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular

What's this? A package from an address which looks to be from another planet, if not another dimension? The address certainly isn't in the USA. It can't be from anybody I know, because the heart is crossed out of Goody Bicon_heartbeat.gifx. I have crossed out real names and addresses because this is a den of amoral behavior and sin.
    txLpu.jpg

Ah! It's a gift! From Spookymuffin. So exciting!
    LrEvf.jpg

A beautiful card. I still have no idea what country this is from, but using my considerable powers of deduction I am beginning to suspect it is in Asia.
    JtRE0.jpg
    ckjuK.jpg

Here things get strange. Spookymuffin has grafted the heads of adorable animals to sticks and then encased them in chocolate. In addition, he has sent a rectangular apple, which must blossom in his country for him to part with them. Most peculiar! You can also see the nice wrapping paper in the corner, also covered in adorable animals. Could this generous person be hiding something sinister?
    DGPOO.jpg

I've never had pocky, but I can only imagine this is what it looks like. Also some sort of Aloe liquid, which I will either rub all over myself or imbibe depending on my mood.
    pLLUw.jpg

I have discovered yet more atrocities committed by Spookymuffin. This time he has taken people and somehow transformed them into delicious chocolate candy. Note: He forgot to cross out the hearts on these, revealing his true feelings for me.
    mODsA.jpg

Finally, something I recognize. Inside this package must be some "Fresh Potato & French Fries."
    1rFn2.jpg

In a stunning twist after all the other food, inside is a pin and a tassel, finally revealing the country of origin and allowing me to pretend I knew what language that was all along. (It was Korean?)
    eJnsz.jpg

Everything. After this picture I immediately devoured whatever was in the finger pointing tube. I don't know what it was but it was delicious.
    iWu8V.jpg

Thanks, Spookymuffin!

campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    precisely speaking i didn't get fired, just went on medical leave and the pay for that just ran out. the department had agreed to cover the gap, but for some reason they didn't do the paperwork today and are 'hoping to get me my money sometime this month'.

which means i can't move, essentially.

anyway, i had actually already recieved my satan's present and it was awesome. i don't have his screenname handy but it was the following:

7 bottles of american pop (some kind of alternate universe mountain dew?)
    starting strength
    game design: a theory of lenses

in all, perfect gifts for me

thank you kindly

oh and a set of buckyballs, which i am very much looking forward to playing with once i get caught up with school and still living in an apartment

thorgot wrote: »
    What's this? A package from an address which looks to be from another planet, if not another dimension? The address certainly isn't in the USA. It can't be from anybody I know, because the heart is crossed out of Goody Bicon_heartbeat.gifx. I have crossed out real names and addresses because this is a den of amoral behavior and sin.
    txLpu.jpg

Ah! It's a gift! From Spookymuffin. So exciting!
    LrEvf.jpg

A beautiful card. I still have no idea what country this is from, but using my considerable powers of deduction I am beginning to suspect it is in Asia.
    JtRE0.jpg
    ckjuK.jpg

Here things get strange. Spookymuffin has grafted the heads of adorable animals to sticks and then encased them in chocolate. In addition, he has sent a rectangular apple, which must blossom in his country for him to part with them. Most peculiar! You can also see the nice wrapping paper in the corner, also covered in adorable animals. Could this generous person be hiding something sinister?
    DGPOO.jpg

I've never had pocky, but I can only imagine this is what it looks like. Also some sort of Aloe liquid, which I will either rub all over myself or imbibe depending on my mood.
    pLLUw.jpg

I have discovered yet more atrocities committed by Spookymuffin. This time he has taken people and somehow transformed them into delicious chocolate candy. Note: He forgot to cross out the hearts on these, revealing his true feelings for me.
    mODsA.jpg

Finally, something I recognize. Inside this package must be some "Fresh Potato & French Fries."
    1rFn2.jpg

In a stunning twist after all the other food, inside is a pin and a tassel, finally revealing the country of origin and allowing me to pretend I knew what language that was all along. (It was Korean?)
    eJnsz.jpg

Everything. After this picture I immediately devoured whatever was in the finger pointing tube. I don't know what it was but it was delicious.
    iWu8V.jpg

Thanks, Spookymuffin!

What a fun post! Super cool stuff from Korea, man!

EyQGd.jpg
    edited December 2011
    List! I'll wait about 2 more hours before sending to Neville.
    Aeyther :arrow: Orikaeshigitae/1.5

Antimatter :arrow: Wombat!!/2/3

Bucketman :arrow: MetroidZoid

BusterK :arrow: Sara Lynn/2

Caulk Bite 6 :arrow: Centipede Damascus/2

chrishallett83 :arrow: #pipe/2/3 :arrow: Platypus Beirut

Feebsicle :arrow: Veretas/2

George Fornby Grill :arrow: Ten

Isoldae :arrow: TankHammer

kadith :arrow: skettios

Keith :arrow: Weaver/2

Legba :arrow: zucchini/2/3/4

Lost Salient :arrow: Blake T/1.5/2 :arrow: Lost Salient

Marth :arrow: Okami/2/3

MoosehatIV :arrow: ceres/2

Moriveth :arrow: Rolo

Munkus Beaver :arrow: B. C.

Naphtali :arrow: . (plut)

Perrsun :arrow: BYToady/2

Robert Khoo :arrow: BEAST! :arrow:Theidar

ShimSham :arrow: Stale/2 :arrow: Romanian My Escutcheon

Skull Man :arrow: PkErthbnd

SLyM :arrow: Usagi

Spookymuffin :arrow: thorgot :arrow: Slacker71/2 :arrow: Nogs

Sweeney Tom :arrow: Kusuguttai/2/3/4

The Lovely Bastard :arrow: Tox/2/3 :arrow: lostwords/2

Vivixenne :arrow: That Dave Fella

??? :arrow: Mortal Sky

??? :arrow: neville/2 :arrow: Forar

??? :arrow: QuickSnap :arrow: Goose!

??? :arrow: Sal :arrow: Uriel :arrow: Aphostile

??? (riddlehero) :arrow: Smart Hero/2

??? :arrow: The Geebs That Is A Pony

??? :arrow: VisionOfClarity

??? :arrow: Zay :arrow: Hunter/2/3 :arrow: CrackedLens

??? :arrow: Zonugal

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
    ah, here we go. my satan is @Aeyther. Thanks Aeyther! It was a wonderful package.

Oh hey another box from Keith!

Which had another box inside it!

Which had a beagle coffee mug!

Beagles!

Sweet. I'll add it to the list.

EyQGd.jpg
This discussion has been closed.